Private One-on-One Personal Training Sessions
Starting out exercising at gyms can truly be intimidating. I really enjoy helping people overcome their fears of gyms and getting physically healthy by showing them step-by-step, progressive ways to exercise and move better. Every client receives a customized training program designed to their specific goals and needs. I meet you where you are and build your strength and endurance in a safe, gradual way. Whether you want to lose weight, build strength, build confidence, improve your overall health, or simply move better, I’m here to inform and motivate you. Together we can help you feel stronger mentally and physically.
Benefits to physical exercise
- Improves cardiorespiratory efficiency and reduces your risk of heart disease
- Increases your metabolism
- Decreases body fat
- Increases lean muscle mass
- Enhance your posture- Increases your bone density
- Helps you achieve better balance and quicker reaction time
- Raises your serotonin levels (better mood, sleep and helps manage depression)
- Improves your flexibility
- Achieve better, longer endurance
- Develop confidence
The Worldwide Health Organization recommends:
• You should do at least 150–300 minutes of moderate-intensity aerobic physical activity; or at least 75–150 minutes of vigorous-intensity aerobic physical activity; or an equivalent combination of moderate- and vigorous-intensity activity throughout the week
• You should also do muscle-strengthening activities at moderate or greater intensity that involve all major muscle groups on two or more days a week, as these provide additional health benefits.
Single 50min private session – $60
4 pack 50min private session – $220
8 pack 50min private session – $430
Sessions must be used in 3 months of purchase.
*clients typically come twice a week